I kind of missed posting yesterday, ahh life got in the way, with ok a not so busy weekend, but a weekend full of reading, relaxing, and new adventures I was just in my own world. So here is Spill It Sunday on Monday! This week was all about 5 facts!
Five facts about….your family!
- We are all vertically challenged! I am only about 5 foot, along with my mom, my sister is only 5’2 and my dad is about 5’5.
- I have an older sister that I am sure you have heard me mention before, and luckily we are best friends! We can go to each other whenever we need to know the absolute truth about anything.
- A big part of our family is our pets (literally my parents talk to them like they are babies!). So to introduce them, we have two ferrets, Tony and Zola (and yes she is named after Meredith and Derek’s baby on Grey’s Anatomy) and our two cats Sassy and Princess.
- My grandma is full Italian and makes the best spaghetti sauce I have ever had to date!
- My sister and I look so much alike often I get mistaken by her just driving around town!
Five facts about…your childhood!
- My childhood used to revolve around sports! I played t-ball, dance, gymnastics, cross country, track and my one love soccer.
- Speaking of soccer I traveled to England with my select team and played in a tournament there where we received second place, it was one of the best experiences of my life.
- This one grosses me out now but I used to be bribed with boiled hot dogs, I loved them! But not grilled they had to be boiled.
- When I was way younger I was entertained with just a simple box that I could fit into.
- I played violin from fourth grade all the way through high school, sometimes I wish I would have kept it as a hobby in college.
Five facts about…you + school!
- I had such a hard time with my hand writing when I was younger, although you wouldn’t know that now.
- I was always the super speedy girl in gym class who was competitive with the boys.
- I had a secret admirer when I was younger, who left me a Valentine’s Day gift on my doorstep, little did the little guy know my sister and I were inside watching the whole thing haha.
- I didn’t really hang out with any of my classmates in high school, they were all from different schools I met on the soccer field.
- I became best friends with my current best friend as a freshmen in high school, we basically lived at her grandpas the summer before we headed off to college, boy do I miss those days!
Five facts about...you + travel!
- My first big trip was to England, where I went with my soccer team to play in a tournament, but fun fact while we were there we got to watch a scene from National Treasure 2 being filmed in London!
- Last year I went over to Germany to visit my then boyfriend, it was beautiful, although I wish I could have seen more!
- While I was in Germany we got to drive to Paris for a day! The food was amazing! And wine, it was such a fun day and I loved seeing all the sights
- One of my favorite places to travel to in the US is California, I almost went to school there, but so far I have gotten to go over twice in the LA area, but I plan on going to San Fran at some time.
- For my high school graduation I got to go to NYC for the first time! It was one of the busiest but most happening places in the world. I would love to head over there for another visit! I loved how there was always something to do.
Five facts about…your eating style!
- I absolutely love rotisserie chicken!
- My favorite food has to be shrimp. It is so delicious and flavorful and the perfect type of meat.
- I don’t eat red meat at all, a couple summers ago I tried vegetarianism and ever since I just can’t stand the taste of red meat (except pork from Chipotle haha, but I wouldn’t hardly call that a red meat).
- Ice cream has always been one of my favorite treats! Nothing cures a bad day like a cup of vanilla ice cream.
- I love almond butter, and usually have at least a tablespoon a day!