Ok to answer the question you are probably thinking about the title of my post, I just wanted to display my lack of organization these past couple weeks. I have been missing linking up for Thinking Out Loud Thursdays so finally I am taking the time to just let out a big brain fart and get the clutter gone! So that is all I am doing for an introduction so I can just get into this probably ridiculously long list of complaints haha. Thanks to the wonderful Amanda for hosting this glorious day.
1. First of all since I just got to work I wanted to talk about TRAFFIC. I just did a Current post for September yesterday, if you missed it check it out here. But I was totally wrong about the Current Bane to my Existence. TRAFFIC. Yes this is the big one! I never knew how much traffic was created with school being back in session. But I guess when I think about it, not only did high school and below start which creates all the bus and teacher traffic but so did the colleges, which creates a whole other world of students and professors. It now takes me a good extra 20 minutes to arrive at work! It is just plain awful let me tell you. But as long as I do not get hit I guess I should not complain!
2. My hunger has been out of control lately! I feel like I eat pretty well throughout the day and when I get home from work so does the hunger! I sit in my kitchen for a half and hour just snacking on anything and everything! I am not complaining but my bank account is haha.
3. Money. This seems to be the main focus all the time. Can I afford this, should I buy this, should I go to this. Don’t you guys ever wish that money was not the main focus on life. That money was not one of the things we needed to survive I know I sure wish it wasn’t because worrying about having enough to pay bills and buy groceries and finding a job to support a lifestyle is ridiculously stressful!
4. So you all probably know I am a schedule person. Well this whole three jobs things is not working with my whole schedule mentality. I like structure, but without it, I am so so worn out. I feel like I have to write everything down because every day is different! Well hopefully I will find something more permanent in the future so I can get back to my normal schedule self!
5. Crossfit. Yes I headed over and did another crossfit workout. I want to save this for another post but it was endurance based and although I am a runner I am pretty dang sore from it! I just love the community of it and having people to push me to go faster and be better!
6. Fall is approaching people! Only four days left of summer! I am so excited to be able to walk in the store and have pumpkin special edition everywhere, but I wanted to do a challenge to try a new pumpkin product each week! So who is with me?! It is only around for a couple months after all!
Well I think that is all my brain can muster after my morning yoga and cardio and that dreaded drive. I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday! And don’t forget to go check out everyone’s else brain explosions !